salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
A customer service representative supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. They're the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features.
- Listen to customers’ concerns, issues and questions
- Resolve customers’ concerns and answer customers’ questions to your best ability
- Analyze billing, collect payments, and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Promote the company positively, answering questions and addressing concerns as they arise
- Recommend possible products to meet the customers’ needs
- Refer issues and questions to managers if necessary
- Prepare product and customer reports by gathering data collected during customer interactions
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.