salary: $21 - $21 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Must have Provider Database experience
- Contact providers and facilities to update provider database with current information, and confirm any
provider recently retired or no longer within the practice
- Process and track requests for network such as, accessibility reports,disruption and adequacy reports, network size comparisons etc. from the RFP team, Sales VPs and RSMs, managed care clients, Compliance and other internal and external customers in an accurate and timely fashion
- Publish and post directories for all commercial networks in all states on a monthly basis and geographically specific directories as requested
- Process and track requests for Reports from the team, Sales VPs and RSMs and other internal and external customers in an accurate and timely fashion
- Process and track requests for disruption reports
- Reporting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Verbal Communication
- Organizational Skills (4 years of experience is required)
- MS Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Analytical Thinking
- Basic Software Skills
- Claims Processing (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Written Communication
- Data/Reporting Analysis
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.