salary: $43,000 - $45,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Ensure outstanding customer service is provided to clients, both directly and by other members of the production team
- Communicate closely with Producers and act as key liaison with clients to assess needs and provide solutions
- Oversee, facilitate or execute new/renewal marketing process
- Design detailed analyses and presentations for prospect/client meetings
- Develop educational materials including Benefit Enrollment Guides
- Review SPD’s and agreements/contracts for accuracy
- Assist clients with resources relative to HIPAA, COBRA, FLEX, ERISA, etc.
- Handle any claim resolutions and plan administration problems
- Assist with gathering appropriate client information for marketing and implementing new and renewal business
- Assist with creating spreadsheets and presentations for prospect/renewal meetings
- Assist with preparation of enrollment guides/packets for on-site enrollment meetings
- Assist with routine plan administration, e.g., new enrollees, changes and terminations
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.