salary: $13 - $13 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 12 AM
education: High` School
- Provides exemplary guest service to all internal guests (employees, vendors & partners) ofWorld of Coca-Cola while performing the following activities: preparing food, cleaning, and
- organizing breakroom for coffee service, displaying food and snacks, ordering supplies,restocking cash bags, sorting, and distributing mail, and stocking employee fridges and coolers.
- Will be the first point of contact as the front-line Events Team for the after-evening events heldat World of Coca-Cola.
- Serves as the main point of contact for breakroom amenities; refreshes breakroom coffee andfood offerings, rotates product and removes expired products multiple times per day.
- Partners with Attraction Leadership team to identify, source, procure, and create new
- breakroom offerings. Occasionally prepares snacks for onsite consumption or sale in partnership with Bottle Cap Café team.
- Meets with the Entertainment Manager weekly about upcoming events and details/special
request for events.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.