salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Offer the sales team the required technical knowledge that will assist them in selling a product
- Perform as reference points for all requests related to products and collaborate with other staff in addressing any matter arising
- Maintain close connection with sales team to evaluate reactions to and suitability of present promotional material and to ensure optimal use of printed promotional material
- Create market research projects to evaluate client attitudes to the present product and latest product introductions
- Collaborate with the units involved in yearly marketing for the purpose of carrying out advertising sales programs and promotions according to yearly marketing plan
- Preparation of product forecasts and regular supervision of level of inventory at warehouses
- Communicate with the branding / publicity department with regards to product campaigns.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.