salary: $20 - $30 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
- Prepares and manages Requests for Quotations (RFQs) and responses from qualified suppliers
- Places purchase orders with vendors to meet project cost, goals, and schedules
- Sources and negotiates vendor pricing, discounting and delivery terms
- Creates and updates Bills of Materials for each project in Excel based on thorough reviews of engineering drawings and discussions with Production Supervisors
- Conducts technical research and proposes alternative parts and solutions to Engineering when the originally identified part is unavailable
- Creates, processes, and tracks internal documentation for controlling workflow and outsourcing of operations such as painting, anodizing, and machining
- Tracks the status of open purchase orders and ensures timely delivery of parts to meet production and shipment deadlines for projects
- Provides cost information for quotation support for the Service department
- Works with Shipping and Receiving team Production and Service departments to verify inventory
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.