Our contact center services offices are located in Coral Springs.
Hourly base rate of $25.00 + $15 commissions for every new policy rewrite – Overtime available at time and a half
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Incentives like employee of the month and the week
- Food catering is offered on a regular basis
- Performance Bonuses
- Sponsored events
- Positive and great work environment
- Required to pass a background check
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- Must adjust and adapt to all aspects of the business in every changing work environment, while monitoring performance goals, productivity, adherence, quality, sales and attendance through coaching and counseling of CSRs and Sales team, while ensuring compliance to all company policies.
- Communicating with customers and sales representatives
- Gathering information and handling customer complaints and escalations
- Developing aggressive retention strategies based on customer feedback
- Negotiating with customers to renew contracts and retain business
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Building positive relationships with customers and business associates
- Core products are Medicare Advantage and ACA-Marketplace options
- Facilitate client exit surveys
- Respond to ticket inquiries from our vendor clients
- Provide retention and trend reports to Management
- Other duties as assigned
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- 2-40 or 2-15 license
- FFM 2022 Certification
- Customer Service
- Call Center
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.