Salary: $23 - $23 per hour
Work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Education: High` School
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Coordinates activities and provides secretarial support for a multi-faceted research office to ensure a smoothly functioning office
- Performs a variety of accounting activities related to the payment and receipt of money; computes, classifies, and records transactions into the university's financial accounting systems
- Accounts Payables - Review, code and approve invoices for payment in the centralized Accounts Payable system
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience with High School Diploma (Required)
- SAP Experience
- 2 or more years of administrative experience
- An awarding winning and world renowned organization found in 1876
- Above market level base compensation
- Leadership team that supports diversity in creating a culture of belonging and success for all
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Purchase Orders
- Expense Reports
- Verbal Communication
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.