Join our mission to facilitate the financial security of our members by offering a full range of highly competitive financial products and services! This industry titan is seeking a Dispute Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for protecting the financial interests of the Bank and our members by researching, analyzing, and processing disputes and escalating inquiries to recover funds for our members
salary: $22 - $22.97 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
What You'll Do...
- Resolves complex member disputes related to ATM Domestic, ATM International, PINpoint of Sale, and Debit Card Signature disputes to ensure Regulatory compliance
- Handles all aspects of the Signature First Chargeback
- Provides and engages in customer service activities to determine member needs and provide appropriate resolution
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of industry related customer contact experience in a Banking or other Financial Services institution
- 6 months of Disputes and/or Deposit experience
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Call Center
- Fraud Investigation
- Regulatory Compliance - Other
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.