salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Discusses and participates on the project development cooperating with manufacturers domestically and in Europe.
- Contributes to the design of layout solutions with the Technical Director.
- Overall responsibility for support and successful conclusion of Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), equipment delivery, installation, startup, commissioning and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT).
- Technical support specialist and engineer for project management, sales and service as applicable.
- Acts as a technical liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Works with after sales team to review engineered upgrades to previously installed equipment.
- Requests technical proposals from manufacturers.
- Cooperates with sales representative for preparation of technical proposed solutions
- Travels with sales team to present technically developed solutions, as needed.
- Interacts with customers on technical matters.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.