- Extended hours may be requested during the peak seasons.
- Individuals must be able to adhere to all client SOPs and to support all site safety and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Previous experience with MS Office / Excel and other standard computer and software systems is required.
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty or 2-4+ years of experience in a related field is required
salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Conducts small material manufacturing and production operations.
• Indoor material processing and packaging activities may include shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, counting, labeling or warehousing seed work.
• Responsibilities may also include electronic data collection in laboratory settings utilizing PC and handheld data collection devices.
• Activities may require bending and lifting 50 lbs, long periods of sitting or standing.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.