salary: $20 - $23 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Provide accounting, budget, and payroll services as necessary to all departments within the company.
- Ensures that all corporate/divisional accounting and administrative policies are followed, including those for receiving and shipping goods and services, those for correctly invoicing customers and collection of accounts receivable.
- Responsible for all procedures required to adequately maintain accounts receivable, collections, pending customer credits, and customer product specification sheets.
- Responsible for approval of customer credit. Provide credit references for our customers.
- Assist the Controller with various month end accounting reports for all department heads and the Business Director.
- Filing of receivables documentation.
- Responsible for preparing and inputting journal entries to general ledger for month end closing.
- Assist the Controller with any duties that he may delegate, such as tax and census reports.
- Other duties as requested by VP of Accounting and Controller.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.