- Self-motivated and achieve goals
- Strong communicators, with high integrity and dependability
- Career-oriented with a desire for advancement
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that recognizes your talent
salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Must be able to perform advanced, diversified and confidential administrative, data entry and document chasing to complete progress notes.
Excellent verbal communication skills, reliability, Microsoft office skills and data entry experience is a must.
- PC proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Suites.
- Requires strong attention to detail, task oriented, strong organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to multi-task, self-manage & prioritize task at hand.
- Be a self-starter with little supervision.
- Experience in a Medical Front Desk Role.
- Experience with medical insurance verification.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.