- strong work ethic, proen analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in navigating Windows based computers and using multiple software applications across two monitors
- Excellent verbal and written communicaton skills
- Prior experience deliering exceptional customer service
- Ability to multi-task and resolve issues (specifically while interacting with customers)
- Availability to work Saturdays on a rotational basis
- Remote candidates must have a quiet, dedicated workspace free of distractions
- Some college or an Associate Degree
- Prior Personal Lines Insurance or contact center experience
salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
education: High` School
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls, chats and emails from policyholders, and producers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information utilizing multiple tools and methods
- Address concerns related to home inspections and select property and liability hazards
- Manage inbound product eligibility and underwriting inquiries from producers
- Initiate policy changes, including endorsements, cancellations and updates to customer information
- Resolve issues by providing timely solutions, alternatives and appropriate follow-up
- Clearly document customer interactions in appropriate systems
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.