A company headquartered in the US in Columbia, MD is looking to add to their team a direct hire (permanent), full-time, (hybrid) Financial Analyst to assist with their York, PA location. **This will be a hybrid-in office position! Working 3 days/week in office and 2 days/week from home!**
**Background check and drug test required upon offer** **BACHELOR'S DEGREE REQUIRED -- in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration/Management**
salary: $55,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Month end close reporting
- Consolidation & loading of month-end financial data into reporting tools
- Organize & load budgets & quarterly estimates
- Work with department leaders & their teams to translate project plans, resources & timelines into financial forecasts
- Schedule project reviews & communicate status of reviews
- Ensure comprehensive budgets, change orders, cost recognition & estimates for completion are updated & accurate
- Maintain project financials to include gross margin, billing plans, overdue receivables, cost of completion, cost overruns, % of completion, risks/contingencies, change orders, accruals
- Evaluate/escalate significant deviations with project cash flow vs. planned cash flow
- Forecasting: quarterly revenue & cash flow; risk & mitigation plans
- Communicate key risk area for projects
- Monthly sales & management reports (variance analysis vs. actual vs. expected, trend analysis, recommended actions
- Financial models and ad hoc reports
- Other duties as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.