salary: $23 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
• Coordinate a variety of interviews (phone, video, in-person)
• Supports the operational aspects of the recruiting cycle including resume management, logistics, reporting, tracking, analytics, etc.
• Coordinate and present new hire onboarding.
• Makes recommendations for improved/streamlined procedures, seeking to improve efficiency
• Contributes to the maintenance of employee records and files, ensuring compliance with all legal requirements s well as satisfying related inquiries from employees and HR customers
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for resolving new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value
• Ensures adherence to all statutory federal, state and local regulations during the employment process.
• Work on a variety of special projects in Staffing and HR.
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Maintaining Calendars
- Scheduling Appointments
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.