salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 11 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Acquire knowledge of tours and destinations to allow effective and efficient sales of tour products.
- Interact with customers over the telephone in an extremely professional, positive, knowledgeable, and helpful manner to maintain high customer service standards and maximize sales.
- Possess ability to upsell on all possible orders
- Utilize company booking system to search for products, respond to inquiries, place orders, and update existing customer information.
- Deliver excellent service in all communications with clients
- Interact with leadership when necessary to provide feedback on customers, products, technology, and processes to improve overall company operations
- Work effectively in a team-oriented setting, encouraging constructive feedback and cooperating with team members and other departments
- Industry Representative
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.