salary: $23 - $24 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
- Enter records and generate reports
- Improve customer’s inventory and material flow processes
- Resolve stock shortages
- Identify cost savings opportunities for the customer
- Track shipments
- Correct part/shipment issues
- Track and trace, production schedule analysis, and exception management
- Assist with the implementation of any process and transportation design changes
- Provide parts follow up ensuring optimal material flow
- Handle reoccurring analysis and tasks driving continuous cost savings initiatives
- Examine current processes and implement or recommend improvements to drive out waste
- Meet customer deadlines and develop metrics dashboards that highlight customer specific analytics
- Answer customer requests and propose solutions
- Present customer analytics, key trends and solution proposals during customer QBR’s
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.