salary: $25 - $27 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Receives information such as general ledger interface totals from subsidiary revenue systems and pre-coded daily bank statements and uses this information to complete and enter journal entries to record daily cash activity.
- Performs detailed analyses of accounts, conferring with Finance staff and fiscal staff in other City departments to make adjusting entries to reconcile the accounts.
- Assists with maintaining other accounting data such as fixed asset sub-ledgers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field,
- Experience with general ledger journal entries, and intermediate skill in Excel
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.