salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Provides patients, physicians and internal hospital personnel with insurance benefit information. Ensures timely verification of insurance benefits and financial clearance.
- Performs financial clearance of patient accounts by verifying insurance eligibility and benefits and ensuring all notifications and authorizations are completed within the required timeframe.
- Completes appropriate payor forms related to notification and authorization.
- Coordinates the submission of clinical documentation from physicians to payers for authorization needs.
- Obtain and verify patient insurance benefits coverage by use of insurance websites or by reaching out to insurance carriers prior to patient appointment/procedure.
- Interprets complex payer coverage information including, but not limited to, network participation status with provider, limited plan coverage and inactive benefits.
- Calculates patient financial responsibility.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.