salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 11:30 AM - 8 PM
- Review consumer good orders placed online that have been flagged as suspicious for fraud or at risk
- Research and investigate the suspicious orders by utilizing the test and verify process taught to you through 3 weeks of extensive training
- Dive into multiple software systems and databases while use your deductive and logical reasoning to come to a decision
- Document your findings along with your reasoning for the findings
- Confirm or Cancel the in question order
- Receive and execute guidance given to you by your Team Leads and Managers
- Track and monitor your performance based on the KPI's laid out for you
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.