salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
As a Contract Accounts Payable Clerk, your job duties include:
- Reviews requisitions and purchase order change orders for coding accuracy and completeness.
- Performs balancing of our consultants ensuring that timesheet approved time aligns with the invoice and works with managers to ensure that all discrepancies are addressed, as appropriate.
- Supports the RUNOFF processing of invoices
- Monitors to ensure that invoices are being submitted timely by vendors. Any critical vendor lags, should promptly get escalated and an interim solution should be expedited to prevent disruption of service.
- 3+ years work experience in the accounting field preferably in Accounts Payable;
- Ability to analyze and report on account transactions utilizing advanced bookkeeping and or accounting skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP & a Procure to Pay system like Coupa.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational and interpersonal skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.