salary: $19.17 - $19.17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Provide world class customer service to field facing counterparts in all interactions
• Ability to handle a high volume of requests in a fast paced environment.
• Be self-motivated and able to work in a strong team and high activity environment
• Troubleshoot live mutual fund order entry and trade adjustment inquires
• Able to assist the field with mutual fund journal requests
• The ability to deliver and review 529 plans offered
• Apply firm policies and procedures on 529 account opening and maintenance
• Ability to provide paperwork documentation needed for new account opening, change of broker-dealer, and rollover requests
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.