salary: $50,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 7 PM - 6 AM
education: No Degree Required
In this role you will
- The machinist is responsible for setting up CNC machines utilizing manufacturing instructions for both long and short run production orders.
- Run production orders complete or setup for manufacturing operators.
- Program CNC mills or lathes for first time runs utilizing CAM software or conversational programming
- Work is job oriented, following detailed blueprints, customer specifications, and internal work instructions;
- Operate hand tools, precision measuring equipment, and computers, (desktop and machine control varieties)
- Operate powered machine tools such as vertical CNC mills, manual and CNC lathes, surface and centerless grinders, cup grinders, bandsaws, and other machining equipment;
- Set up simple to complex jobs without supervision;
- Routinely perform initial setup on new parts;
- May be tasked with preventative maintenance and housekeeping duties.
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Vertical CNC mills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.