- One to two years of experience in accounting, banking, or a related field.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of back office banking procedures for ACH and share drafts.
- Candidate must have intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Attention to detail a must
- Effective planning and organizing, ability to identify and independently resolve issues
salary: $24 - $26 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Accounts payable and payment of employee expense reports
• Processing exceptions in daily Check and ACH clearing
• Reconcile general ledger accounts as assigned. Daily and Month-End
• Reconcile corporate bank accounts
• Prepares Reversals for member payments and Bill pay
• Research and resolve member service issues
• Assist and support operations and lending areas
• Settlement for inter-company payables (Freight, Card, Corporate and USA petty cash)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.