salary: $115,000 - $120,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Partner with the Worldwide G&A FP&A and Legal leadership teams to actively forecast and manage financials.
- Drive financial planning process via Monthly Forecast, Annual Operating Plan, and Long-Range Plan
- Deliver accurate and timely monthly and quarterly reporting (budget variance analysis)
- Improve financial outcomes by analyzing results, monthly variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management
- Headcount/workforce planning and analysis
- Manage and maintain models that help business partners with real-time analysis
- Lead financial analytics for various new projects and business opportunities
- Review and approve purchase requisitions in SAP and contract agreements in Ariba
- Prepare JEs and perform expense account & balance sheet reconciliations
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.