salary: $21 - $21 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
- Engage in solutions-based communication with clients
- Recognize opportunities for enhancing and expanding EFW Warehousing client relationships. Respond to client inquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Provide prompt and professional customer service to new leads and prospects.
- Process transactions in Warehouse management system to complete receipts/ shipments/ inventory transfers.
- Proficient in the warehouse management system WMS.
- Handle data entry of orders, receipts, shipments and BOLs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.