salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Responsible for assigned product/process development through the early phases of the product life cycle
- Lead the collaboration with the customer and provide manufacturability feedback
- Coordinate NPI projects within the engineering department and a cross-functional team
- Develop process KPIs and specifications for machining, secondary operational processes, and product assembly
- Develop process BOO/BOM structures within the ERP
- Assist with the creation of NPI control plan, PFMEA, qualification, and GR&R activities
- Lead the pilot line and first run manufacturing process
- Validate and/or qualify manufacturing processes to meet customer requirements
- Mentor team-mates and uphold high standards for process development
- Develop technological recommendations to outperform the industry
- Design, document, and improve developed processes, procedures, and work instructions
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.