The Office Services Floater is a highly visible, customer facing role for one of our clients that helps keep our business moving forward when teams need additional support.
This role is ideal for those who enjoy performing a variety of hands-on, office support tasks such as mail processing, reception/concierges, hospitality to general facilities support. Scheduling The ideal candidate is someone who has a flexible schedule and would be available at a moment’s notice to fill-in for other team members, Monday through Friday, typically 8am-5pm/9am-6pm. There is no set schedule for this position. Work tasks assigned will vary based on our business needs.
salary: $18 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
· Making sure you are always giving excellent customer service to our customers!
· Reception area duties such as answering phones, greeting guests, etc.
· Operating mail and/or copy-print equipment
· Sorting, delivering and processing mail
· Prepare mail for intra-office distribution
· Provide messenger/delivery services as requested
· Process outgoing mail using mail meter or applicable US Post Office procedure
· Process outgoing mail using FedEx or UPS as requested
· Answering calls/ greeting & checking in guests in a front service desk environment
· Other Office Services tasks and duties as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.