salary: $152 - $155.17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Work with business to define critical data elements, collect associated metadata, and update Enterprise glossary accordingly
• Establish strategies around data quality consistent with operational goals and identify data quality rules across new initiatives as well as existing applications / datasets
• Develop and implement data quality rules for Critical Data Elements for various domains •
Collaborate with enterprise data governance teams, technical data leads, data analysts and IT areas to ensure data quality and availability and to explain the essence and importance of it
• Oversee resolution of data quality issues across Finance data stewardship program and ensure exceptions are addressed on a timely basis
• Produce data quality metrics and KPIs across various data domains / critical data elements to improve transparency to data quality
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.