salary: $20 - $21.6 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
1. Analyze and process moderate to complex non-routine customer service transactions and provide assistance to escalated requests received by other departments.
2. Maintain 85% productivity, 75% time compliance, 70% utilization, 95% quality that is currently tracked thru the productivity reporting system, Verint.
3. Maintain team mailboxes, if applicable.
4. Assist with training of new employees in the specific duties of the job.
5. Ability to effectively work with other teams.
6. Exhibit strong written and oral communication skills with advanced interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with our internal and external customers in a professional manner.
7. Ability to work at a fast pace and/or to handle shifting priorities.
8. Excellent attention to detail.
9. Analyze and resolve rejects and audits errors applicable to their team.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.