salary: $60,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Data entry into ADP including status change forms, salary changes, home cost locations and taxing adjustments.
• Assist in adding new locations and taxing codes to ADP as required
• Review of time and attendance records for payroll and coordinate with site managers to address any issues (missed punches, allocation of PTO, etc.)
• coordinate with operations on review of time and attendance records to ensure doctors days worked are properly captured.
• Process garnishment calculations and compliance with state requirements
• Assist with processing of verifications of employment
• Time and attendance imports and interface with payroll
• Ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
• Assist Compensation Manager with multi-state payroll processing
• Responding to employee questions regarding pay • Special projects as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.