- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Basic office skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Organizational skills; must possess the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and
- meet deadlines
- Basic knowledge of property and casualty insurance coverages
- Experience handling and servicing needs for commercial lines clients.
- Hold or be willing to earn Property and Casualty Insurance License.
salary: $50,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
Supports account executives and producers in servicing client needs.
Responds to customer service requests including:
- Auto id cards
- Certificates of insurance
- Requests for endorsements
- Coverage and Billing questions
- Assists client with changes by:
- Generating appropriate endorsement requests
- Updating agency management system
endorsement through agency management system and delivery of endorsement to the
Reviewing insurance provisions within contract documents; Provides quotes for contract
compliance to clients and makes appropriate endorsements to policies as directed by
Assisting with preparation for renewal marketing, including collection of renewal
summaries, loss runs, experience modification worksheets, contractors credit
applications, specialty coverage applications, certificate holder lists
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.