salary: $28 - $28 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
• Conduct instrumental chromatographic methods along with some wet chemistry methods, for every sample received.
• Organoleptic testing which typically requires interpretation of subjective specifications in color, odor and appearance.
• The candidate will be expected to work independently with a minimum amount of supervision and should have the decision making skills that enables them to complete their testing with a minimum of supervision.
• Perform any in-process testing, lab maintenance, lab inventory tracking that is required and assist other departments as needed.
• Work safely in a laboratory environment
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.