salary: $17 - $21 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
• ability to prioritize and organize
• organizational awareness
• ability to work independently as well as in a team
• excellent written and oral communication skills
• strong interpersonal skills and service-focused disposition
• ability to handle confidential information
• comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal and external contacts
• problem-solving capabilities
• initiating and coordinating meetings, maintaining calendars, setting up conference calls, preparing agenda and minutes as well as distributing those materials
• answering, routing and responding to telephone inquiries
• planning, organizing and coordinating multiple simultaneous projects
• prioritizing changing workloads to make sure teams can perform at the highest level under pressure
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.