salary: $48,000 - $48,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
We welcome, and encourage, individuals from all backgrounds and experiences!
Who You Are:
· Great interpersonal and client relationship management (CRM) skills to engage with our clients and our “crew”
· Customer-facing and/or in-bound phone experience
· A learner’s mindset and an appetite for financial acumen
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of experience, preferred
· Partner with our clients via inbound phone calls to assist them with a wide range of financial inquiries, from account maintenance to identifying and resolving issues
· Lead with empathy and a problem-solving mindset to help uncover client needs and provide timely and accurate solutions to clients
· Collaborate with internal departments through various strategic initiatives to continuously improve the client and “crew” experience
We are here to simplify the world of investing, meet our clients where they are, and ensure they feel supported when they call in to Vanguard.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.