• Must have or secure and maintain appropriate states adjuster license (s) and continuing education
credits as required by the state.
• Works within specific limits and authority on assignments of moderate technical complexity
• Uses discretion and independent judgment in claim handling
• Oversight of independent adjusters
• Possesses functional knowledge and skills reflective of fully competent practitioner
• Identifies possibly suspicious claims
• Investigates, analyzes, evaluates and negotiates personal claims of minimal to moderate complexity.
• May handle low complexity commercial claims
• May be responsible for all aspects of each claim, including informal hearings, arbitrations and claims
litigation and maintaining a high level of productivity, confidentiality and customer service
• Implement and coordinate the most effective management techniques to mitigate loss and expense
• Settlement and reserving authority levels are moderate
- Call Center
- Account Reconciliation
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.