The Controls Engineer role provides leadership and technical expertise in support of the safe and reliable operation of the manufacturing plant. Their primary focus will be on electrical projects dealing with controls, data acquisition, and other related issues. Responsibilities include the troubleshooting of control, instrument, and electrical problems adversely affecting the manufacturing process. In addition, it is expected that this individual will mentor a small team of maintenance E/I technicians, as well as work with the planner on preventative maintenance programs to enhance reliability.
salary: $50 - $60 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
● Manage the design and installation of electrical/electronic equipment.
● Plan and perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles.
● Partner with the maintenance planner to ensure electrical projects are properly scheduled on PMD’s, and partner with the maintenance engineer to develop a good electrical/electronic preventative maintenance system
● Perform design calculations and prepare equipment or material specifications for electrical and electronic PLC based systems
● Periodically investigate and make an analysis of electrical or electronic based problems associated with the production operations, and take the appropriate action to correct these problems
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.