salary: $25 - $29 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Assists sales personnel with product inquiries and quote preparation, focusing on larger accounts
- Enters & updates customer orders, verifies accuracy, and communicates order requirements
- Coordinates product shipments between factory/supplier/warehouse and customer
- Communicates with customers, factory/suppliers, and sales personnel re: pricing, quantity, forecasts, shipping
- Resolves customer complaints and questions
- Maintains updated sales and project logs
- Reviews and releases invoices to and from customers/suppliers; tracks customer A/R and A/P status
- Monitors inventory, correcting discrepancies, procuring new material, releasing deliveries, and tracking shipments
- Assists with annual physical inventory audits
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook (required)
- Experience using ERP software (e.g. SAP) in manufacturing and/or trading company environment (preferred) Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs)
- Logs, processes, and files sales-related documents
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.