- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or comparable degree
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting
- Proficiency with MS Windows and MS Office software, especially Excel.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the handling of large data elements is preferred.
salary: $65,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Reconciling high volume purchasing card activity to ensure accuracy.
- Review of client and vendor contract terms and guidelines.
- Invoicing procedures that represent each client’s specific contract terms.
- Pursue collection efforts as required to ensure client payment within contractual timeframes.
- Appropriate recording of client invoices and payments.
- Monthly preparation of journal entries pertaining to designated client group. These include revenue accruals, related product cost accruals, cash receipts, accrued and accounts receivable, and accrued vendor payables.
- Ensure all journal entries are completed as required for timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly forecasts by identifying trends and projecting client growth/decreases during the upcoming periods for both revenue and product costs.
- Other projects as assigned.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.