salary: $50,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
- Operates the facility in full compliance with USM’s Safety Program, EPA Regulations, & OSHA Standards; coordinates any other facets of the program with outside safety consultants while helping to facilitate ongoing training with an in-house safety liaison
• Develops the strategic thought process and intuition of the key team members who lead each department; this will encompass developing a thorough operator training program in the future
• Implements policy in reference to attendance, punctuality, and equipment damage and disciplines, when necessary, if expectations are not met
• Understands our feedstock by given customer segments: Manufacturing, Demo & Contractors, Facility, Scrap Recyclers, Recycling Center, Obsolete / Repair Service Centers and Utilities
• Coordinates cost effective preventative maintenance, and overall upkeep of operations; upholds pre inspection system standards and other proactive measures
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.