salary: $50,000 - $58,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Execute sales strategy to maximize revenue growth
- Make 40-50 outbound calls daily (on average) to warm leads
- Schedule and facilitate presentations to increase partnerships
- Oversee key accounts and manage relationships with decision makers
- Optimize sales with existing accounts and drive sales growth in new partnerships
- Engage partners with training and onboarding to maximize sales
- Understand proven sales solutions and facilitate implementation
- Develop and track target accounts aligned with sales strategy
- Analyze sales performance to identify opportunities and close aggressively
- Provide management with status reports and recommendations
- Use of company technologies and platform
- Participate in partner office visits, training, and conferences (minimal travel required)
- Sales (2 years of experience is required)
- Account Management (2 years of experience is required)
- Inside Sales (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.