salary: $62,000 - $72,500 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Work with budget owners and managers to ensure proper and timely coding of income and expenses
• Asset and liability accounts reconciliation; create variance reports for income statement accounts
• Track receivables on collection of outstanding payments
• Reconcile cash receipts to billing data and general ledger
• Maintain vendor information and records - collect W-9’s, and tracking vendors for 1099’s
• Facilitate weekly invoice approvals and payment process
• Administer weekly accounts payable processing including preparation and posting of checks and electronic payments
• Assist in employee reimbursement process and maintenance of Expensify (reimbursement platform)
• Assist with the preparation and presentation of financial statements and reports
• Review and record daily banking transactions
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.