Are you looking to work for a reputable company with great benefits?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you!!!
Pay Range: 122,889-$155,438 annally(*Negotiable based off of experience)
Qualifications - 5+ years IT Audit experience with a Financial Services, Brokerage Firm or a Public Accounting Firm with emphasis on the Financial Services Industry - Advanced knowledge of audit processes and ability to review and manage the quality of audit work - Great written and verbal communication skills - Experience in auditing applications, interfaces, system infrastructure, data processing and technology general controls - Experience with data analytics - Knowledge of Investments Management including investment products - Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science or IT related preferred) - CISA, CISSP or CPA certification a plus
salary: $122,889 - $155,438 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Execute a portfolio of audit projects in Investment Management
- Partner with Technology and Business Auditors to complete risk assessments, control environment
assessments, audit scheduling, audit planning, test plan development and execution, and audit
- Build strong relationships with both the Business Unit and Technology management, and conduct
on-going communication throughout the audit lifecycle.
- Execution of continuous monitoring and conducting ongoing risk assessments of key business
processes to drive risk based audit plan
- Present issues and other reports to management
- Ability to travel when required
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- IT Auditor (5 years of experience is required)
- Data Analytics (1 year of experience is required)
- Asset Management (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Manager
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.