salary: $100,000 - $125,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Traits we believe make a great candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering or science discipline; MBA preferred;
- 2+ years of program/product management experience;
- Prior experience managing projects;
- Proven ability in leading cross-functional teams;
- Experience in the semiconductor materials business (the ideal candidate has a good understanding of semiconductor processes and technology);
- Good financial skills, including experience with return on investment models and developing cost of ownership models;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal groups and external customers;
- Ability to be a self-starter who can meet goals with minimal supervision;
- Ability to influence up, down, and across the organization;
- Highly analytical in decision-making processes yet comfortable dealing with a high degree of ambiguity;
- Experience working in cross-cultural environment; prior experience with a multi-national company is desirable;
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.