Pay Rate: $14.00 p/hr - $16.00 p/hr Bonus - $1,000 paid out after 3 months! Hours/Shift: Must have open availability; the company is open Monday-Friday from 8am-6:30pm. Your shift will be 40 hours weekly, 8hrs daily between this time frame. They are also closed on all government holidays! Location: remote based (must have direct connect internet capabilities) Seeking a position with guaranteed 40 hours a week with opportunity for OT!! Then here it is!
salary: $14 - $15 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 6:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Responding to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathering information, researching/resolving inquiries and logging customer calls
- Communicating appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Informing customers about services available and assessing customer need
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
-Must have 1 year or more experience working in an office setting, call center, or customer service position
-MS office knowledge
-Computer skills (ability to use dual monitor screens, navigate through multiple tabs simultaneously)
-Ability to retain information and apply knowledge
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.