- Develop, track, and report key performance measurements related to customer satisfaction
- Analyze customer satisfaction data to determine key areas where maximum benefit would be realized by improving operational efficiencies
- Form cross-functional strategic improvement teams and facilitate the function of those teams to address the identified key areas where operational efficiencies may be improved
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- 5+ years of successful customer service management experience
- Ability to manage, coach and grow a dynamic customer service team
- **MUST HAVE Customer Service Manager at a Manufacturing company
salary: $65,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Develop a highly effective customer service team through hiring, development, coaching, and performance managemen
- Provide the customer service team with necessary tools, resources, and training to meet and exceed all goals
- Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; conducting surveys; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications
- Develop and maintain metrics to drive customer service efficiencies
- Develop customer service standards, policies, and procedures
- Manage customer escalation issues arising from within the customer service team, ensuring that an effective resolution is implemented
- Measure customer satisfaction through appropriate means, such as customer contact, field visits, surveys, focus groups, benchmarking, etc.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.