- The Human Resources Generalist provides administrative support to one or more functional areas of Human Resources such as recruitment and staffing, personnel records, employee relations, compensation, benefits, training, and/or equal opportunity/affirmative action.
salary: $25 - $30 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Supports General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Defense initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure compliance to Federal, State, and Company policies to include personnel and labor relations. Provide GMP, HACCP and Food Safety training for Plant personnel. Ensure that all employees follow good manufacturing practices.
- Assists in maintaining personnel records.
- Assists in supporting issues for employees, or labor relations, compensation, benefits applications, employment opportunities and affirmative action.
- Process a variety of confidential forms, may process enrollment, and pay changes, informational and other pre-employment screening information.
- May support employee communications by responding to routine questions on human relations’ policies and procedures, identifying potential issues and grievances, etc.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.