- Hybrid position
- 1st shift
- Pay: $130k - $135k plus 15% bonus
- 22 PTO days, 7 paid holidays
- Excellent benefits package
salary: $130,000 - $135,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for managing relationships with specific vendors and serving as the organization's point of contact
- Researches, analyzes and evaluates vendor and recommends new vendor purchases.
- Familiar with a variety of fields' concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Leader of vendor management processes by working with business partners to support purchasing, strategic needs, analysis, and procurement processes
- 5 years of verifiable experience
- Product Management experience
- Google Analytics
- Live Ramp
- Media Ocean
- BA or MA
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.