salary: $17 - $18 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Team receives all mail from clients that consist of cash and check deposits (mostly checks), stock certificates, etc. Entire team scans documents into systems and files are then sent to Move Money Solutions/cash deposits.
- Will be responsible for entering information into systems/excel sheets. Nothing too complicated, just entering and saving
- Ability to lift 25lb boxes, lift and put on shelves
- Standing at scanners or quality check stations for several hours at a time. Sometimes could be up to 5 hours standing and walking around
- Will be working with and around high speed scanners several hours of the day (note: the decibel is safe or below but the tone may be one that could potentially exasperate someone)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.